Next month Pride is holding a debrief meeting with councillors. We’d really like to hear your views so that they can be taken into account for that meeting. So please let us know your views on the following points before Wednesday 27 August (of course we’ll ensure anonymity):
1. Was communication adequate – did you know what was going to happen when?
2. Did party-goers trespass on your land? Was this any different to past Pride events?
3. Were you disturbed by people leaving the event? Was this any different to past Pride events?
4. Was the clean-up good enough?
5. Did you think the park was properly protected?
And let us know of anything else you’d like to comment on.
Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact page on this site.